Thursday, September 25, 2008

What have I done?

I look at my last post and I am amazed that it has been sooooo long. What have I done? Cooked, cleaned, transported, gardened, prepped the gardens for winter, cleaned up constantly after the 2 year old, and nursed the baby non stop for 2 weeks, I mean seriously for 2 weeks every 1.5 hours when I am with him. I began exercising at the YMCA for 2 hours 3 days a week, and I must admit this is wonderful but my home has taken a hit. I continue to attempt to knit a hat for my daughter, which I have ripped it our not once but 3 times and have finally decided that I must not follow cast on directions for patterns, because I have for stitches in every inch, not as tight as others do.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Does feel like a very busy time for us here too... Seems impossible to get everything done and maintain any semblance of tidiness on the home front.

I only wish I were being so good as you about fitting exercise into my life. Seems to be on the bottom of my to do list- and wow has my waistline (or lack there of) taken a hit!

Kristin-Homemaker@Heart said...

I know you've been gone for awhile, but you can do it you come back. come see me!