Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

I look out into the garden and wonder, should I pull the plants that are let or continue to harvest what is remaining? Tomatos, peppers, beans, squash, okra, herbs, oh and I guess there is more.

Kitchen motivation. I have motivation at 6 am but it seems to be that preparing lunch and supper are a far cry from exciting. I am sitting here thinking that I must go to the kitchen soon and prepare dough for pita pockets for tomorrows lunch.

I need to go to the fabric store and get stuffing for my Toad stools that are a work in progress. Cut up an old towel and make new big boy bibs. Finish my daughters new knitted scraf, I must add my first knitting project. I have enough yarn I believe to make her a hat as well. If anyone has a great hat pattern that is easier for a beginner, it would be much appreciated.

Well since I have made a now made a make shift list, off I go to the kitchen and then to the store.

No comments: