Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnamon Rolls ready to bake.....

I continue to love my Artisan Bread in Five Minutes A Day book and have learned to use the authors knowledge and tweak things to my families liking.

I used 1 1/2 pounds Challah dough, rolled out into a large rectangle, 1 stick of butter softened and spread out, with 1/2 cup sugar and 4 T. Cinnamon spinkled around, roll up the dough long side to long side, cut in half then each half in half again and then in thirds, place into greased 9x13 inch pan, allow to raise overnight with greased plastic wrap placed loosely on top. In the morning place in oven at 350 degrees for approximately 50 minutes. In the meantime prepare your frosting. Any king you like.


1 comment:

Annika said...

They look delicious! I can already smell them coming out of the oven :)